Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bloating And Pain After Acute Pancreatitis Does Anyone Know How Long Belly Pain And Bloating Is Supposed To Last After Acute Pancreatitis In A 4yr Old?

Does anyone know how long belly pain and bloating is supposed to last after acute pancreatitis in a 4yr old? - bloating and pain after acute pancreatitis

My son, 4 years in the hospital for a week after receiving the diagnosis of acute pancreatitis made. It is the home for almost 2 weeks. He had some abdominal pain and bloating dinner daily. She also has a skin rash that does not go away easily. I called his doc gastroenteritis and can not see it before next Tuesday. I just wanted to know if anyone knew how these symptoms .... Load, and if this is normal or if I was a little worried. Because he was really on me. If anyone has information about this, please let me know. Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I myself heel chronic pancreatitis, and while I was in the acute phase. You need to make very important questions about your son and you must learn to make it safe and sound.first "Why did not you?" There are many reasons, but knowing that you can help health. Necessary to a diet the little fat triglycerides enemy.since keep HES is so young, I can not say exactly how many grams per day allowed.an adult is no more than 25-30 grams per day, or half the normal amount. You ask to consult a dietitian .
Unfortunately, the duration of the attack is difficult to predict. sometimes appear and disappear at an apparently have a stomach virus - Consider also how many times have you stomach problems?
I have a WEBGROUP for people with pancreatic cancertits.please Feel free to join if you can. We are:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/sph ...
If you do not find us, please write directly.
It seems that once followed the swelling, which is always in attack mode. I hope he has mediciations also him.this help is a very painful disease. Good luck to you, and instant messaging is unfortunately not healthy child. :) Michele

Post a Comment